Friday, November 20, 2009

Pray for a home-coming!!

Cal may get to come home tomorrow. Let's pray that everything works out where that can happen!

They decided not to do the muscle biopsy at this time. They may do it in the future if necessary. Courtney is happy about that decision. Let's also pray that it is never necessary!! The test results will take about two weeks to get back. Keep praying!!

That's all I know for now! I'll keep updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment