Sunday, December 19, 2010

Photo Books

Over the past few months, I have taken up a new hobby....scrapbooking. However, it isn't your typical scrapbooking with tape, cut-outs, stickers, and stuff all over the table. It is scrapbooking online!

A few months back, I received an e-mail from Shutterfly that offered me a FREE 8x8 photo book. I was not sure what it was or how to do it, but I clicked the link anyway. That day I created my first photo book and had so much fun doing it! Since then, I have created two more and am in the process of my fourth one. It is a process to get one finished because I don't have time to work on it all day every day. However, that is what is so great about it being online. I can save it and come back to it tomorrow, next week, or next month.

I have shared the three that I have already created. Each photo book is in a separate post below this one.

I hope you all enjoy looking at the books as much as I enjoyed making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment